Residential/Commercial Moves and Packing Service In Arkansas
- We charge $49 per person, per hour.
- Total job time is always to the exact minute! For example, if we worked for 2 hours 13 minutes 17 seconds, you would be billed for exactly 2 hours and 13 minutes.
- Our booking fee to reserve your spot covers any and all minimum charges! Use your guys as little or as much as you need.
- Our job clock starts at the moment we leave the office in the downtown Little Rock area or current location (if you’re the 2nd move) in the Little Rock / North Little Rock or Maumelle area and it is turned off at your final destination, when the move is complete. Lunchtime and short breaks are not part of the bill. The number of men on your move is determined by Jason himself, insuring the proper care for your items.
- We accept cash or checks. We also accept Visa/MasterCard/Discover Debit or Credit Cards with a 5% fee. Payment is due at the end of your move. A $25 per day late fee is added for each day after your end move date for late payments.
- Interact with us on social media! ( www.facebook.com/mustardseedmovingofarkansas – www.twitter.com/mustardseedmove – www.instagram.com/mustardseedmove ) Ask Shane or Jason about available discounts on this at 501.529.7171
- The large moving truck, fuel, dollies, blankets, plastic wrap (used to secure pads on wood furniture), and basic insurance are included with the above rates. Other packing supplies and extra insurance can be purchased separately.
- Heading to NWA, Fayetteville, Russelville, Rogers, Bentonville, Jonesboro, Hot Springs, Harrison or another beautiful city in Arkansas outside of the Little Rock Metro area? Our out of town trip is calculated at .77 cents a mile. This helps cover fuel, and our trip back to our location. You are not billed any hourly rate on our return trip!
- Third floor moves (two flights of stairs or more) have an added flat rate charge of $27 per location. 2nd floors with one flight of stairs are free!
- Fixed-price moves are occasionally available.
Deliveries & Individual Item Moving:
- Deliveries and specialized items are quoted on a case-by-case basis.
- Estimates are always free! There are a lot of variables involved, and it’s hard to say for sure how long a move will take, especially over the phone. Text us at 501.529.7171 and I can respond with questions. Not text savvy? Ready to get your estimate started? Visit our Moving Checklist and we will personally call or email you with an estimate for your move!