Residential/Commercial Moves and Packing Service In Arkansas
- We charge $97 per hour for two movers, $127 per hour for three movers, and $177 per hour for four movers. These rates are published here! They will not change on you like other companies possibly may do.
- Total job time is always to the exact minute! For example, if we worked for 2 hours 13 minutes 17 seconds, you would be billed for exactly 2 hours and 13 minutes.
- Our minimum charge on the hourly rate of $177. For example – 1 hour worked x hourly rate would equal less than $177, so we would charge $177 instead, as we didn’t meet the monetary minimum. In contrast, 4 hours and 22 minutes x hourly rate would equal more than $177, so we would charge whatever the math ended up as, to the exact minute.
- Our job clock starts at the moment we leave the office in the downtown Little Rock area or current location (if you’re the 2nd move) in the Little Rock / North Little Rock or Maumelle area and it is turned off at your final destination, when the move is complete. Lunchtime and short breaks are not part of the bill. The number of men on your move is determined by Jason himself, insuring the proper care for your items.
- $37 is a flat rate added to any move that covers your truck, fuel, moving pads, plastic wrap when needed and tools for the move. This applies to the Little Rock, North Little Rock, and Maumelle areas. We offer up to $37 off with two social media or web posts about our company! ( www.facebook.com/mustardseedmoving – www.twitter.com/mustardseedmove – www.instagram.com/mustardseedmove ) Ask Jason about more details on this at 501.529.7171
- Additional stops or trips on your move are only $7!
- The large moving truck, fuel, dollies, blankets, plastic wrap (used to secure pads on wood furniture), and basic insurance are included with the above rates. Other packing supplies and extra insurance can be purchased separately.
- Heading to NWA, Fayetteville, Jonesboro, Hot Springs, Harrison or another beautiful city in Arkansas outside of the Little Rock Metro area? Our out of town trip is calculated at .77 cents a mile. This helps cover fuel, and our trip back to our location. You are not billed any hourly rate on our return trip!
- Third floor moves (two flights of stairs or more) have an added flat rate charge of $27 per location. 2nd floors with one flight of stairs are free!
- Fixed-price moves are occasionally available. Contact Jason at 501-529-7171 for details.
Deliveries & Individual Item Moving:
- Deliveries and specialized items are quoted on a case-by-case basis. Contact Jason by phone or text at 501.529.7171 for an estimate.
- Estimates are always free! There are a lot of variables involved, and it’s hard to say for sure how long a move will take, especially over the phone. Text me at 501.529.7171 and I can respond with questions. Not text savvy? Ready to get your estimate started? Visit our Moving Checklist and I (Jason) will personally call you with an estimate for your move!